1. Web check-in services is available for passengers holding a valid e-ticket on Air Macau operated routes, with confirmed bookings and e-ticket issued with ticket number starting with 675.
2. Web Check-in services not applicable for group booking check-in and for special service passenger (including infant, Unaccompanied Minors, Young Passenger, Incapacitated passengers, passengers require Medical Assistance, tickets with additional payment require and those who requires special assistances).
3. The passenger shall present all exit, entry, health and other documents required by laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements of the countries concerned, and permit Air Macau to take and retain copies thereof. Air Macau reserves the right to refuse carriage of any passenger who has not complied with applicable laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements or whose documents do not appear to be in order, or who does not permit Air Macau to take and retain copies thereof.
4. For all classes, each passenger (except infant) allow to bring 1 piece free cabin baggage with maximum weight of 7kg, maximum dimension of cabin baggage is 56cm (22in) x 36cm (14in) x 23cm (9in), exceeding baggage shall be required to be checked in as checked baggage. Each passenger entitled to a free baggage allowance of 30kg on Business Class and 20kg on Economy Class. Each individual piece of checked baggage shall not exceed the weight of 32kg (70lb). Air Macau retains the sole discretion to determine, for purposes of passengers’ safety and comfort, whether any item of passenger’s baggage will be permitted in the cabin or carried as checked baggage.
5. Passenger can select preferred seat available on the interactive seat map via WEB Check-in. For passenger have been requested special services for a seat in advance, modify will be unable on the WEB Check-in. If need to modify prior to departure of scheduled flight, please contact Air Macau local office for assistance. In case of adhoc flight change or aircraft change, passenger seat may be re-arranged.
6. Official boarding pass must be obtained at Air Macau check-in counter not later than the time that indicated prior to scheduled departure time in order to comply with immigration’s inspection and security check. If failure to comply with the provisions herein Air Macau will reserve the rights to refuse of the acceptance for travel and no responsibilities will be accepted in such cases..
|Departure Airport||Closing time before scheduled departure|
7. Passenger should check with the latest flight information such as flight time and boarding gate on arrival to the departure airport.
8. Air Macau reserves the right to charge the administration fee for any discrepancy in the documents (e.g. Full Name Misspelling) and may refuse carriage if you have submitted false information.
9. Lithium ion batteries, with a Watt-hour rating exceeding 100Wh but not exceeding 160Wh for portable electronic devices can be accepted as carry-on baggage and on one’s person. No more than two spare batteries may be carried in carry-on baggage only. These batteries must be individually protected to prevent short circuits.
10. For safety reasons, dangerous articles must not be packed in checked or carry-on baggage except as specifically permitted by Air Macau. Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidizing materials, poisons, infectious substances, and briefcases with installed alarm devices. For security reasons, other restrictions may apply. Further details may contact Air Macau local airport office for information.
11. The passenger shall not include items of value in checked baggage, such as fragile or perishable items, money, jewelry, precious metals, silverware, negotiable papers, securities or other valuables, business documents, passports and other identification documents or samples.
12. For safety and security reasons, all sharp items (such as knives and knife-like items, cutters, and swords), all kinds of weapons, firearms and metal-like items, lighters and matches, all liquids carried in containers larger than 100ml, must be packed in checked baggage only. Thorough security checks, any of these items found in carryon baggage by local authorities and depending on local conditions, items shall be confiscated and not returned. Air Macau reserves the rights and shall not be responsible for any responsible to such items.
13. Passenger must present themselves at airport check-in counter to pick up their boarding pass, check in their baggage (if any), handover travel documents (passport, visa, etc.) for verification.
14. Web Check-in services may subject to circumstance to temporary unavailable the services (examples of Typhoon, Weather warnings, system maintenance and upgrades) without notice in advance. If passenger need to check-in online, may do so to visit WEB Check-in again later on or directly check-in at local airport before check-in closing time.
15. More and more cities will be launched the web check-in soon. Some unopened cities may be connected the web check-in function temporarily for the system test requirement (the opened cities list shall refer to the list of departure city on web check-in page). Please be noted the seats you have chosen for the unopened cities' flight will not be reserved while the testing duration. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
* This notice is written in Chinese language, and may translate into other foreign languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the Chinese version and the translated version of this notice, the Chinese version shall prevail.