1. Web check-in service is available for passengers holding a valid e-ticket on Air Macau operated routes, with confirmed bookings and e-ticket issued with ticket number starting with 675.
2. Web Check-in service is not applicable for group booking passengers, passengers with onward connections operated by other airlines and special passengers.
(including passenger travel with infant, Unaccompanied Minors, Incapacitated passengers, passengers require Medical Assistance, tickets with additional payment require and those who requires special assistances).
3. For passengers have reserved the seat while booking or requested special services and been assigned the seat by us, Web Check-in service will be not applicable. Please contact Air Macau local office for assistance.
4. In case of adhoc flight change or aircraft change, your reserved seat may be re-arranged.
5. In compliance with regulations and to assure cabin safety, Air Macau has the right to change your seat when you are not suitable to sit the emergency exit seats but you reserve it while web check-in. Such as those who are younger than 15 years old, carrying infant (child), 65 years old or older, require the use of an extension seat belt, disabled, seriously ill, pregnant and etc.
6. Passenger must present themselves at airport check-in counter to pick up their boarding pass, check in their baggage (if any), handover travel documents (passport, visa, etc.) required by the countries concerned for verification. Passenger shall permit Air Macau to take and retain copies thereof (only for flight-related purposes). Air Macau reserves the right to refuse carriage of any passenger who has not complied with applicable laws and regulations, or who does not permit Air Macau to take and retain copies thereof.
7. For all classes, each passenger (except infant) allow to bring 1 piece free cabin baggage with maximum weight of 7kg, maximum dimension of cabin baggage is 56cm (22in) x 36cm (14in) x 23cm (9in), exceeding baggage shall be required to be checked in as checked baggage. Each passenger entitled to a free baggage allowance of 30kg on Business Class and 20kg on Economy Class. Each individual piece of checked baggage shall not exceed the weight of 32kg (70lb). Air Macau retains the sole discretion to determine, for purposes of passengers’ safety and comfort, whether any item of passenger’s baggage will be permitted in the cabin or carried as checked baggage. Even you travel without any checked baggage, you still have to present yourself at the Air Macau check-in counter at least 70 minutes before the check-in counter closing time for the travel document inspection.
8. Official boarding pass must be obtained at Air Macau check-in counter not later than the time that indicated prior to scheduled departure time in order to comply with immigration’s inspection and security check. If failure to comply with the provisions herein Air Macau will reserve the rights to refuse of the acceptance for travel and no responsibilities will be accepted in such cases.
(Note: Extra flight and charter flight are not applicable to below web check-in available time.)
Web check-in Beginning time on the day before departure day
Web check-in Closing time before scheduled departure
Airport check-in counter Closing time before scheduled departure
|Macau||14:00||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Beijing||14:00||120 minutes||60 minutes|
|Shanghai||14:00||120 minutes||50 minutes|
|Chengdu||14:00||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Nanjing||09:00 at the day of scheduled departure||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Hangzhou||14:00||120 minutes||45 minutes|
|Xiamen||14:00||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Chongqing||18:00 two days before departure day||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Nanning||14:00||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Ningbo||14:00||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Tianjin||14:00||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Zhengzhou||14:00||120 minutes||45 minutes|
|Taipei||14:00||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Kaohsiung||14:00||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Bangkok||14:00||120 minutes||50 minutes|
|Tokyo||16:00||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Osaka||16:00||120 minutes||40 minutes|
|Seoul||14:00||120 minutes||40 minutes|
9. Passenger should check with the latest flight information such as flight time and boarding gate on arrival to the departure airport.
10. Air Macau reserves the right to charge the administration fee for any discrepancy in the documents (e.g. Full Name Misspelling) and may refuse carriage if you have submitted false information.
11. Lithium ion batteries, with a Watt-hour rating exceeding 100Wh but not exceeding 160Wh for portable electronic devices can be accepted as carry-on baggage and on one’s person. No more than two spare batteries may be carried in carry-on baggage only. These batteries must be individually protected to prevent short circuits. Please refer to Customer Service/ Rules for more information.
12. Dangerous articles must not be packed in checked or carry-on baggage except as specifically permitted by Air Macau. Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidizing materials, poisons, infectious substances, and briefcases with installed alarm devices. For security reasons, other restrictions may apply. Please refer to Customer Service/ Rules for more information.
13. All sharp items (such as knives and knife-like items, cutters, and swords), all kinds of weapons, firearms and metal-like items, all liquids carried in containers larger than 100ml, must be packed in checked baggage only. Thorough security checks, any of these items, lighters and matches found in carry-on baggage by local authorities and depending on local conditions, items shall be confiscated and not returned. Air Macau shall not be responsible for such confiscated items.
14. Passenger shall not include items of value in checked baggage, such as money, jewelry, precious metals, silverware, negotiable papers, securities or other valuables, business documents, passports and other identification documents or samples. Fragile or perishable items shall be well packed and protected in strong and/or leak-proof case. Air Macau shall not be responsible for any loss of such items.
15. Web Check-in services may subject to circumstance to temporary unavailable the services (examples of Typhoon, Weather warnings, system maintenance and upgrades) without notice in advance. If passenger need to check-in online, may try again later or directly check-in at local airport.
16. Some cities those unopened the web check services may be connected the web check-in function temporarily for the system test requirement (the opened cities list shall refer to the list of departure city on web check-in page). Please be noted the seats you have chosen for the unopened cities' flight will not be reserved while the testing duration. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
17. Air Macau cannot guarantee the availability of all services if you check-in by using a third-party service instead of Air Macau official online check-in channel.
* This notice is written in Chinese language, and may translate into other foreign languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the Chinese version and the translated version of this notice, the Chinese version shall prevail.