Conditions of Carriage
Passengers on a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of origin are advised that the provisions of a treaty known as the Warsaw Convention may be applicable to the entire journey, including any portion entirely within the country of origin or destination. For such passengers on a journey to, from, or with an agreed stopping place in the United States of America, the Convention and special contracts of carriage embodied in applicable tariffs provide that the liability of certain carriers parties to such special contracts, for death of or a personal injury to passengers is limited in most cases to proven damages not exceed US$ 75,000 per passenger*, and that this liability up to such limit shall not depend on negligence on the part of the Carrier. For such passengers travelling by a carrier not a party to such special contracts or on a journey not to, from, or having an agreed stopping place in the United States of America, liability of the carrier for death or personal injury to passengers is limited in most cases to approximately US$ 10,000 or US$ 20,000.
The names of carriers parties to such special contracts are available at all ticket offices of such carriers and may be examined on request.
Additional protection can usually be obtained by purchasing insurance from a private Company. Such insurance is not affected by a limitation of the carrier's liability under the Warsaw Convention or such special contracts of carriage. For further information please consult your Airline or Insurance Company Representative.
Note : The limit of liability of US$75,000 above is inclusive of legal fees and costs except that in the case of a claim brought in a state where provision is made for separate award of legal fees and costs, the limit shall be the sum of US$ 58,000 exclusive of legal fees and costs.
Liability for loss, delay, or damage to baggage is limited unless a higher value is declared in advance and additional charges are paid. For most international travel (including domestic portions of international journeys)the liability limit is approximately US$ 20.00 per kilo for checked baggage and US$ 400.00 per passenger for unchecked baggage.Excess valuation may not be declared on certain types of articles. Some carriers assume no liability for fragile, valuable or perishable articles. Further information may be obtained from the carrier.
About this site
- ir Macau does not ensure the integrity of the contents on this site, commercial or applicability. You have a responsibility not to divulge your username and personal password. Air Macau loss due to your failure to keep proper and caused leakage of personal information without liability.
Air Macau for direct or indirect loss caused due to the following circumstances, loss of profits or additional travel expenses is not responsible for :
- use of this site or the content of this website;
- This site failure or delay in providing services;
- Personal information given to us, including credit card information being misused.
- Air Macau due to false information to any third party to copy the announcement of the company's information, or to provide indirect links arising from the company's website, or with our "online booking" service offered price discrepancies, is not responsible.
- Air Macau may terminate or restrict your use of the site "online booking" service, or refuse your booking request, without prior notice.
We acknowledge the great importance to and is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors, it will properly protect your personal data provided to us.
Personal information provided by passenger will follow the Macau Special Administrative Region No. 8/2005 "Personal Data Protection Act" provisions for processing. Meanwhile, passengers enjoy the right to information, access rights and opposition rights law. Passenger can be written format to the Company regarding to above issues.
Online information contained herein privacy protection policy; we will explain how Air Macau strictly confidential personal information you submitted to us online.
Personal information means any information that meets the following description: No information has been identified with a certain identity or the identity of the natural person concerned may determine, including sound and video, regardless of its nature and whether it has a carrier. An identity can be determined who is, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a number do not recognize or one or more characteristics of physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social aspects of the identity of the person can be identified.
We will provide you with the nature of the services required to decide which category should collect your personal information. For example, when we travel arrangements, usually collect the following personal information to you: name, passport or travel document information on membership numbers, nationality, email address, telephone number, fax number and frequent flyer program (if any). If you cannot provide personal information on the services required, there may not be completed for your needs.
When you use the services provided by Air Macau, we will ensure that passenger understand clearly the purpose of collection and use of their personal data. Meanwhile Air Macau will also give explicit consent to the use of their personal passenger data collected and asked travelers to choose whether to consent.
If the passenger refuses to provide the information requested by Air Macau Air Macau will not be able to follow up cases to ensure that passengers are provided to the passengers or services they require. We will directly or indirectly collect your personal information, may in the following ways:
- You completed the transaction on Air Macau sites, including: online booking, Application "FFP" membership appropriate information, such as your registered site members provide service needs;
- If you visit our website and your browser interacts with us when;
- Other means, when you order tickets through travel agents or Qantas Holidays product, When you use Air Macau " provide advice "Air Macau subscription information to provide the relevant information and your needs;
Personal Data will be collected as below :
- Related to air transportation services including: Traveler's Name, gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Place of living, passport number or other documents number related for personally identity, and expiry date of the valid travel documents. Related to air transportation services
- Contact information
- Frequent Flyer Number
Air Macau and its associates may use the Personal Data collected for one or more purposes include :
- As the usage stated for which the Data were to be used at the time of collection, or for purposes directly related and/or incidental usages ;
- To process and arrange on reservation/travel services ; or
Under one or more of the following circumstances :
- For usage on notification of latest flights status, due to inclement weather or other extra ordinary circumstances caused flights irregularity;
- All related to air transportation services including information on air ticket, check-in procedure, airport services, and in-flight services ;
- For the usage on notification of Air Macau latest services via email.
In addition to sharing personal information on the above purposes and Air Macau's associates and / or sub-contractors, in order Air Macau to achieve the requirements of your products or services. In addition, Air Macau also be required by law, court orders, government or any law enforcement agency, the disclosure to other agencies collected personal information in order to protect the rights and property of Air Macau, or to prevent, eliminate or correct any illegal or seriously misconduct.
You have the final decision and control on the Personal Data saved at Air Macau storage. Any Personal information need to change, or you realized the personal information collected by Air Macau is not correct, you and / or related parties may correct or update the information by e-mail to Air Macau official mailbox.
Air Macau and its associated companies may from time to time by e-mail, provided we believe that you and / or services which may be of interested. If you and / or related parties do not wish to receive such communications, you can use e-mail notification to Air Macau, and marked as "de-registration" in the title.
In the above e-mail sent to you will be indicated on the message is sent by the Air Macau.
As we cannot distinguish the age of users browsing Air Macau site, so in order to protect the privacy of minors, Air Macau will not be collected or kept under the age of thirteen user's personal data.
To ensure that users can safely online payment and submission of personal information, Air Macau uses Secure Socket Layer (ie, Secure Socket Layer, referred to as "SSL"), which is the industry standard Internet encryption technology, encryption technology through this protect the security of network traffic, improve the ability of Air Macau site security. Since all communication between your computer and the SSL will Air Macau server is encrypted, so that only information relevant to Air Macau authorized personnel / persons to read and understand.
Meanwhile, despite the security measures, the relevant information (including personal information) to send some risk exists in the public network, there is a third person may be unauthorized to see and use. Our encryption technology force and effect without any guarantee. If unauthorized access to personal data, and therefore for any accidents arising out of or related thereto, or you and / or related parties due or submit personal information to on Air Macau suffered or may suffer loss or damage, none of this Air Macau is not responsible.
Cookies are small amounts of data within your web browser to save. When you visit the website of Air Macau, cookies help us provide you with the online booking service. Nevertheless, you can still choose to turn off cookies within your web browser functionality, you can also remove or reject specific cookies within our website function, should the choice to use such a setting to make your website relevant functions are restricted, you have the right to renounce the use of this site.
If you submit about yourself and / or personal data related parties, the equivalent to you and / or related parties agreed to Air Macau collection, use, sharing and disclosure of such personal information, and agree to abide by the provisions of the above privacy protection policies.
Copyright and Disclaimer
Information contained in this website is to introduce special Air Macau, its subsidiaries, and the services provided by the production. It is no intention to sell any securities, nor shall rely on it as the basis for any investment decision.
Air Macau based on standard to provide internal and external sources of information on the basis of good faith. Although Air Macau try to make this website up to date, but not the site Air Macau completeness or accuracy of the information contained in the declaration or make any guarantees. So before you according to their actions, you should call your local office of Air Macau Air Macau relevant partners or travel agent (when applicable), to verify that the information from the site.
Content on this site does not provide any guarantee and declare, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranties or implied goodwill of association, its appropriateness or particularity.
When browsing or use of information or other content provided on this site, you agree to Air Macau in any case, will not be required due to your use of this site, or through links to this site and related sites into which any information and / or other content, which may lead to any direct, indirect or consequential damages (including, and not limited to, loss or destruction of information) to you or any liability to third parties.
The above exclusions and limitations are limited to the extent permitted by law.
Air passenger, baggage and cargo-related transportation restricted terms and provisions related to the carrier, the terms and provisions (if relevant Macau airline) Air Macau can contact the ticket office on request. Other site description of the services and products, such as mobile phone services we offer through mobile and wireless devices, but also by the Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions of this detailed information is available from Air Macau or other service providers (when applicable) at obtained.
Copyrighted material provided on this site for all Air Macau. No part of these materials may be reproduced, transmitted or downloaded and saved, unless you are copying in accordance with the following provisions :
- This material is for private or non-commercial purposes;
- Copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the Materials; product and this site described technique or process may be of other intellectual property rights reserved by Air Macau or other third parties. This does not give license to those related to intellectual property rights.
- All logo has Or TM are marks or registered trademarks or service marks used by the Air Macau. Air Macau without written permission is prohibited the use of these marks.
Use hyperlinks to other Internet Web site security responsibility conceited or resources. The contents of these websites offer, accuracy, opinions and other links provided by these sites expression, Air Macau are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed. Air Macau affirm to link to this site or accuracy of the information on this website is linked from the Web site, content, availability or omission. Access to third party before so you should either online or offline at the time of or in connection with the transaction, make all relevant inquiries and investigations. We do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit to third parties or to third parties on request. Because of the loss or damage to your access to or use by other sites linked to this site and cause, you have the right to claim compensation for us.
By using this site you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions, these Conditions may be modified from time to time. For this reason, Air Macau often modify the terms and conditions of the rights reserved. After the association changes, your continued use of this site, you are deemed to agree to these changes. If you have any part of this site, or to use some or all of the Articles of discontent, you have the right to choose not to use this site.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Air Macau "online booking" service. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Only if you accept these terms, your booking will be required to accept and deal with side Air Macau.
- The following terms and conditions apply to Air Macau "online booking" service, and formulated in accordance with the laws of Macau. This provision does not affect the contract of carriage itself, Air Macau can always change these terms without notice if necessary, the existing terms and conditions will apply to your online booking. Each time you use the "online booking" service, has the responsibility to monitor the terms and conditions of the latest updates.
- This Terms and Conditions apply to all Air Macau website on "Online booking" page for each service and related functions.
- Content contained therein is subject to change without notice. Air Macau is committed to ensure the accuracy of all information. However, Air Macau does not guarantee nor affirmed its "online booking" the accuracy and completeness of the information or services provided by Air Macau site to the user. Fares on the website for reference only, and may not reflect actual seat availability.
- This online booking system is designed for booking Air Macau flight and design.
- When you use the "online booking" service when each can book up to nine seats (including adults and children), and all passengers must travel together. We have to provide tickets for children (for children 2-11 years of age), but the use of "online booking" service when booking tickets for children, while booking must be at least one adult ticket, passengers holding tickets for children in check when possible will be required to show proof of age. Each time you use "online booking" service ticket must be booked the same trip. If you need to book a different flight, you will need to make another reservation.
You must have a valid bank card (debit or credit card, etc.) to complete the online booking. Once you press the "I agree" button, Air Macau i.e. authorized deduct the amount from your bank card account. Air Macau and the contract of carriage between you instantly signed, we will immediately send an email to confirm your reservation. If you do not receive our confirmation email, please contact our ticket counter. Please note :
- Bank card issuing bank may charge an international transaction fees or other fees from you, and this with the departure of the relevant currency of payment of your choice. Please check with your issuing bank before payment.
- If you have questions about the security of online payments, please refer to the privacy protection policies of Air Macau, or call our ticket counter.
- Check-in time, passengers are required to carry and may be required to present the credit card used for purchase on the website. Failure to produce the relevant credit card, Air Macau reserves the right to cancel the contract of carriage and refuse boarding, or receive deposit (cash or credit card payment in other ways). After the contract of carriage has been canceled or the aforementioned margin has been paid within the prescribed date ticket amount will be paid to the bank to refund to the card account. Air Macau is no need to cancel the booking or cancellation due to the aforementioned contract for these passengers, the cardholder or any liability to third parties.
- All fares and taxes are the first point of departure denominated in national currency. We provide services such as currency conversion, the price after currency translation is for reference only and are not intended as a payment purposes.
- Different ticket prices will have different requirements, such as the expiration date, ticket refund issues, as well as different cancellation fees. We recommend that you pay attention to with the provisions of each fare to decide what type of ticket really suits your travel needs. Once you give us the bank card information, press the "I agree" button, it means that you have to accept the ticket regulations also will confirm the booking. If you want to cancel, you may need to pay a cancellation fee.
- Already purchased tickets to electronic ticketing means a ticket, do not receive.
All Air Macau tickets should be used in sequence, failure to comply with, Air Macau will reserve the rights for deny boarding :
- Air Macau will honour flight coupons, or in the case of an electronic ticket, an electronic coupon, only in sequence from the place of departure as shown on the passenger coupon.;
- The ticket may not be valid and Air Macau may not honour the passenger's ticket if the first flight coupon, or in the case of an electronic ticket, an electronic coupon, for international travel has not been used and the passenger commences his or her journey at any stopover or agreed stopping place. Passenger may purchase a new ticket to continue his/her journey after refusing carriage from carrier;
- Each flight coupon, or in the case of an electronic ticket, an electronic coupon, will be accepted for carriage in the class of service specified therein on the date and flight for which accommodation has been revised. When flight coupons, or in the case of an electronic ticket, an electronic coupon, are issued without a reservation being specified thereon, space will be reserved on application subject to the conditions of the relevant fare and the availability of space on the flight applied for;
- Cancellation cannot be performed online. For all cancellation affairs please contact Air Macau ticketing office. Please note that once an online booking has been cancelled, all follow-up actions (including refund) will need to be effected through our ticketing office. In some cases, your ticket may be valid for future travelling, so please check with the Air Macau reservations office for rebooking or refund details.
- A valid passport and visa for some destinations will be required, and are the sole responsibility of the passenger to provide. Compulsory inoculations are also the sole responsibility of the passenger. Air Macau will not be liable for any losses or delays related to lack of required travel documents.
- Some airports may require an additional facilities usage fee upon departure. While Air Macau has endeavoured to provide up-to-date information on these fees, Air Macau will not be liable for ensuring the accuracy of this information. You are solely liable for payment of such a fee.
- By completing a booking through Air Macau's Online Booking, you agree to be bound by the same Conditions of Contract and Notices, General Conditions of Carriage and applicable tariffs between Air Macau and its passengers, as if the booking has been made through other conventional channels. Your attention is drawn to these conditions. For customers who choose eTickets as the ticket delivery method, the Conditions of Contract and Notices, General Conditions of Carriage and tariffs will not be transmitted again. By accepting the Terms and Conditions as listed in this page by clicking the appropriate checkbox during the purchase, you agree to be bound by the terms as stated in the Conditions of Contract and Notices, General Conditions of Carriage and applicable tariffs.
Air Macau may cancel or suspend your use of Online Booking at any time without prior notice :
- person who is not authorized by you to use your account;
- in breach of the General Conditions of Carriage or the Conditions of Contract and Notices; or
- in a manner that may cause loss to you or Air Macau.
Fares are determined by varied booking classes and fare rules. Flight of different classes, the price is not the same, and with different restrictions.
There might be part of the price cannot be selected, because this price comes with flight restrictions, or the flight of your choice, such price of accommodation is full. Please read carefully the price corresponding restrictions.
- No infant and unaccompanied minor reservations via Internet will be accepted. For assistance please contact Air Macau reservations and ticketing office.
- The reservation via Internet will be accepted at least 1 calendar day before departure day. Please take the credit card used to purchase online with yourself and present upon check-in at airport.
- In order to protect cardholder's rights and prevent the abuse of online payment, Air Macau will ask passengers to present the credit card used for purchase online during or after check-in at airport. If passengers fail to present the credit card originally used for the online booking, Air Macau reserves all rights to refuse carriage of all passengers in the same booking, or to charge extra deposit (maybe in cash).
- Proper contact and personal information must be filled accurately. Air Macau will reserves the right to deny boarding and cancel the ticket(s) and contract of carriage if we find your personal information on ticket(s) is different with travel documents upon check-in.
- You are responsible for obtaining and must possess and have available for presentation as required by the relevant authorities all entry and exit, health and other documents required by law, regulations, orders, demands or requirements of the countries flown from, into or over. Air Macau reserve the right to deny boarding to any passenger who has not complied with, or whose documents do not appear to comply with, such applicable laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements.
- The flight itinerary and fare details will be forwarded to your attention via email which you left upon online booking. However, Air Macau does not guarantee you may receive this message due to security reasons and/ or technical problems.
- For emergency case such as flight delay, flight cancellation or online payment error, Air Macau will do our best to contact you by phone which you left upon online booking. But Air Macau does not guarantee this message can reach you.
- If you are pregnant travelers, pregnancy cycle (in pre-production period) within 28 weeks to receive the full handle. Valid Medical certification is required, and shall be legibly written with local and /or English language, validated with official stamp by registered medical practitioner or hospital. For details, please contact your local Air Macau office.
- If passengers with disabilities (Wheelchair, Visual Impairment, Hearing Impairment, Cognitive Impairment and Oxygen In-Flight etc.), please contact your local Air Macau in advance prior first departure flight.
- Web check-in services is available for passengers holding a valid e-ticket on Air Macau operated routes, with confirmed bookings and e-ticket issued with ticket number starting with 675.
- Web Check-in services not applicable for group booking check-in and for special service passenger (including infant, Unaccompanied Minors, Young Passenger, Incapacitated passengers, passengers require Medical Assistance, tickets with additional payment require and those who requires special assistances).
- The passenger shall present all exit, entry, health and other documents required by laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements of the countries concerned, and permit Air Macau to take and retain copies thereof. Air Macau reserves the right to refuse carriage of any passenger who has not complied with applicable laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements or whose documents do not appear to be in order, or who does not permit Air Macau to take and retain copies thereof.
- For all classes, each passenger (except infant) allow to bring 1 piece free cabin baggage with maximum weight of 7kg, maximum dimension of cabin baggage is 56cm (22in) x 36cm (14in) x 23cm (9in), exceeding baggage shall be required to be checked in as checked baggage. Each passenger entitled to a free baggage allowance of 30kg on Business Class and 20kg on Economy Class. Each individual piece of checked baggage shall not exceed the weight of 32kg (70lb). Air Macau retains the sole discretion to determine, for purposes of passengers' safety and comfort, whether any item of passenger's baggage will be permitted in the cabin or carried as checked baggage.
- Passenger can select preferred seat available on the interactive seat map via WEB Check-in. For passenger have been requested special services for a seat in advance, modify will be unable on the WEB Check-in. If need to modify prior to departure of scheduled flight, please contact Air Macau local office for assistance. In case of adhoc flight change or aircraft change, passenger seat may be re-arranged.
- Official boarding pass must be obtained at Air Macau check-in counter not later than the time that indicated prior to scheduled departure time in order to comply with immigration's inspection and security check. If failure to comply with the provisions herein Air Macau will reserve the rights to refuse of the acceptance for travel and no responsibilities will be accepted in such cases.. Official Boarding Pass - Closing Times as follows:
Departure Airport Closing time before scheduled departure Macau 60 minutes Beijing 70 minutes
- Passenger should check with the latest flight information such as flight time and boarding gate on arrival to the departure airport.
- Lithium ion batteries, with a Watt-hour rating exceeding 100Wh but not exceeding 160Wh for portable electronic devices can be accepted as carry-on baggage and on one's person. No more than two spare batteries may be carried in carry-on baggage only. These batteries must be individually protected to prevent short circuits.
- For safety reasons, dangerous articles must not be packed in checked or carry-on baggage except as specifically permitted by Air Macau. Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidizing materials, poisons, infectious substances, and briefcases with installed alarm devices. For security reasons, other restrictions may apply. Further details may contact Air Macau local airport office for information.
- The passenger shall not include items of value in checked baggage, such as fragile or perishable items, money, jewelry, precious metals, silverware, negotiable papers, securities or other valuables, business documents, passports and other identification documents or samples.
- For safety and security reasons, all sharp items (such as knives and knife-like items, cutters, and swords), all kinds of weapons, firearms and metal-like items, lighters and matches, all liquids carried in containers larger than 100ml, must be packed in checked baggage only. Thorough security checks, any of these items found in carryon baggage by local authorities and depending on local conditions, items shall be confiscated and not returned. Air Macau reserves the rights and shall not be responsible for any responsible to such items.
- Passenger must present themselves at airport check-in counter to pick up their boarding pass, check in their baggage (if any), handover travel documents (passport, visa, etc.) for verification.
- Web Check-in services may subject to circumstance to temporary unavailable the services (examples of Typhoon, Weather warnings, system maintenance and upgrades) without notice in advance. If passenger need to check-in online, may do so to visit WEB Check-in again later on or directly check-in at local airport before check-in closing time.
- In exercising the privilege on E-Shop duty free shopping, passenger must have a confirmed booking of a flight and must have scured a computer reference of his/her booking record.
- E-Shop duty free shopping must be exercised at least 3 days prior to the flight's scheduled departure from Macau International Airport.
- There is no Ex-change or Refund accepted after the successful purchasing.
- Discounts only offer to online E-Shop products purchase exceed MOP300. " PhoenixMiles " Blue Card members are entitled to 10% discounts on online e-shop products and Gold or Platinum Card members may enjoy 15% discounts ! (Above discounts are not applicable to the temporary membership card holders), and maximum 2 pieces of the same product of Liquor and Tobacco will be granted with the Privilege Discounts.
- The original membership card is required to present upon the collection of online e-Shop items on board. Copies of "PhoenixMiles" membership cards as well as the temporary card will not be accepted.
- Each passenger may allow 1 litre alcohol; 200 cigarettes or 25 cigars or 450 grams tobacco. This is for reference only, and it's passenger's responsibility to ensure the products purchased meet the duty free allowances and the security requirements of it's own destination countries. No refunds shall be entitled if passenger's purchased items confiscated by local authorities due to the items do not comply with the duty free allowance restrictions.
All these calculations are departure date.
- Infant: Child age under 2 years old
- Children: Child age equal or over 2 years old and under 12 years old
- Adults: Age equal or over 12 years old.
- During Travel Adult and Child occupy individual seats while Infant does not occupy any seat.
- Child aged 5 to under 12 years of age travel alone, please contact in advance at local Air Macau office for appropriate pre-arrangements.
- Air Macau does not accept children traveling alone less than five years of age or infants.
* This notice is written in Chinese language, and may translate into other foreign languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the Chinese version and the translated version of this notice, the Chinese version shall prevail.