1. Air Macau A319 aircraft namely “Yellow River” (aircraft registration type: B-MAL) is the first aircraft has been completed cabin refurbishment, arrived at Macau on March 22, 2012.
2. From 2012, Air Macau is going to spend 6.8 million Euros to refurbish cabin for a part of aircraft in our existing fleet; the whole project expects to be finished within two years.
3. "Yellow River" is the first A319 cabin refurbishment aircraft, from the original eight business class seats increased to 16 seats while the pitch from 101.6 cm to 106.7 cm, the business class seat covers are made from the high quality leather, provided by the internationally renowned manufacturer- Lantal Textiles. The economy class seat covers are made with 89% new wool adorned with an exclusive weaved pattern, new cabin partitions painted well-known landmarks of Macau, enlarges the cultural taste of the cabin and the Macanese characteristic.
4. Air Macau Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Zhu Songyan expressed, “An important goal in 2012 is improving quality of Air Macau hardware and software as well as increasing an entire service level, hence, in order to provide our passengers feel more comfortable and enjoyable, Air Macau continues to perform aircraft cabin refurbishment in different phrases to improve cabin comfortable for the passengers.”
5. Mr. Zhu stated, “Air Macau is Macau home-based carrier, the first priority task is serving Macau tourism market and contributes to Macau economic development. Thus, enlarging the number of business class seats and comfort in aircraft cabin refurbishment, in order to meet the market demand for business class. Meanwhile, we selected the patterns of cabin partitions from more than 60 design proposals, it is not only highlighted the regional characteristics of Macau, but Air Macau also matches up Macau SAR to develop Macau to be an international leisure and tourism center."
6. On March 22, 2012, this aircraft will operate the first flight：NX008，from Macau to Beijing.
Issued by Air Macau on 22nd Mar, 2012.