1. Air Macau Top Ten Best Performers of Cabin Crew award ceremony was held in Air Macau Headquarter Building on the second of February 2012.
2. Mr. Zheng Yan, Chairman of Board of Directors, Mr. Zhu Song Yan, CEO and Mr. Zhao Xian Cheng, Vice President of Air Macau participated in the ceremony.
3. To meet the high quality service, Air Macau Cabin Crew Division carries out a “Marking System” including cabin crew daily working performance, discipline, assessment results by Civil Aviation Authority of Macau (AACM), compliments from passengers, etc. Top Ten Cabin Crew Best Performers were chosen according to the mature system.
4. The Top Ten (in alphabetical order) are from mainland China, Macau, Taiwan, Japan and Korean: Ms. Arlin Ma (CFA，from Nanjing), Ms. Bonnie Lee (CFA，from Macau), Ms. Cindy Jiang (CFA, from Jilin), Ms. Jaime Ip (CFA, from Macau), Ms. Kula Lai (FA, from Shenzhen), Mr. Michael Yiu (FA, from Macau), Ms. Minnie Lin (LFA, from Guangdong), Ms. Moyu Kojima (LFA, from Japan), Ms. Sally Im (FA，from Korea) and Ms. Stacy Wu (FA, from Kaohsiung).
5. Each best performer expressed her/his feeling and gratitude to Air Macau, colleagues and passengers respectively：
Ms. Arlin Ma: “When there is a will, there is a way! If you work with a warm heart, you will get much more than what you expect.”
Ms. Bonnie Lee: “Have fun and enjoy your work!”
Ms. Cindy Jiang: “Positive attitude motivates me to do my best and enjoy my work!”
Ms. Jaime Ip: “Treasure everything you own.”
Ms. Kula Lai: “The softest smile can break the hardest wall.”
Mr. Michael Yiu: “Just try, nothing is impossible.”
Ms. Minnie Lin: “Life is ten percent you make it and ninety percent that how you take it.”
Ms. Moyu: “Don’t let anyone or any rejection keeping you from what you want.”
Ms. Sally Im: “Learning past experience to define the future.”
Ms. Stacy Wu: “Play hard. Work hard!”
6. After awarded, Mr. Zheng Yan, the Chairman, Mr. Zhu Song Yan, CEO and Mr. Zhao Xian Cheng, Vice President of Air Macau delivered short but warm speeches to express their heartfelt thanks for hardworking of Cabin Crew and encourage them to continue providing higher quality service to the passengers in 2012.
(The photo of event has been sent to your e-mail box)
Issued by Air Macau on 2nd Feb., 2012
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Joy Gong, GM-PRAD, on (853) 6662 6776.