1. Air Macau’s Online Booking System of Beijing and Shanghai was launched in early August 2009, after follow Macau and Taiwan’s pattern.
2. Online Booking is the future trend of Air and Travel industry, and it’s convenience become more and more popular for customer to book online all over the world. Developments for the Online Booking System (B2C, B2B) becomes the most important and priority task of the Company. Air Macau’s first Online Booking System (B2C) was launched in June 2008, Taiwan was followed to launch in February 2009, South Korea and Japan are targeted to be launched in the year end of 2009.
3. As long as the friendly System was launched, the revenue of Macau Area online Bookings was increased by 40% as compared with July 2008.
4. More and more people are attracted by the Online Booking System (B2C) and abundant the products in Air Macau website and the page view rates of www.airmacau.com.mo;www.airmacau.com.cn; and www.airmacau.com.tw already break through 100,000 per day.
4. Air Macau’s B2B System are scheduled to be launched in Macau, Beijing and Shanghai in September 2009.