|1. Air Macau welcomes the arrival of a brand-new Airbus 321 aircraft (MSN6517) namely “FLOURISH”. The baptism ceremony is taken place at Hangar, Macau International Airport in the afternoon on 17th March, 2015.
2. “FLOURISH” departed from Airbus manufacture base in Hamburg, Germany, flew over Turkey, Dubai and Yangon, landed at Macau International Airport at 10:49pm, 14th March, 2015.
3. The ceremony was baptized by Dom José Lai Hung Seng and the Masters from Kun Iam Tong respectively at 03:30 p.m. on 17th March, 2015.
4. Air Macau has a great honor of having Ms. Lau Wai Meng, Director of Macao Post, to be the godmother of the new aircraft.
5. Mr. Chan Weng Hong, President of AACM, Ms. Maria Helena de Senna Fernandes, Director of Macau Government Tourist Office, Ms. Lau Wai Meng, Director of Macao Post, Mr. Kou Ming, Deputy Director of Economic Department, Liaison Office of the Central People's Government in Macau SAR, Ms. Huang Xing Qian, Director-General, Department of General Affairs, Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of People’s Republic of China in the Macau SAR, Ms. Liu Su Ning, Chairman of Board of Directors, ADA, Mr. Zheng Yan, Chairman, Board of Directors of Air Macau, and Mr. Chen Hong, Chief Executive Officer of Air Macau together with over 20 local travel services representatives attending this ceremony.
6. “FLOURISH” is the fourth brand-new aircraft joining Air Macau fleet after “SYNERGY”, “FORTUNE” and “PROSPEROUS”. Its interior cabin of is as same as the other three with the layout of cabin with 24 seats in business class while 155 seats in economy class respectively.
7. After the baptism ceremony, “FLOURISH” will operate its maiden flight at 6:10pm, in the same afternoon----NX882, from Macau to Bangkok.
Issued by Air Macau on 17th March, 2015