1. Air Macau welcomes the arrival of a brand-new Airbus 321 aircraft (MSN5523) namely “Fortune”, the baptized ceremony is taken place at Hangar, Macau International Airport in the morning on 29th March 2013.
2. “Fortune” aircraft departed from Airbus manufacturing based in Hamburg, Germany, flew over Abu Dhabi, Bangkok and landed at Macau International Airport in the evening on 28th March 2013.
3. The ceremony was baptized by Dom José Lai Hung Seng and the Masters from Kun Iam Tong respectively at 9:30 a.m. on 29th March 2013.
4. Air Macau has a great honor of having Ms. Wong Soi Man, Director of Maritime Administration of Macau SAR, to be the godmother of the new aircraft.
5. Mr. Chen Weng Hong, President of Civil Aviation Authority of Macau SAR (AACM) presents the AOC (Air Operator Certificate) of “Fortune”.
6. Mr. Chan Weng Hong, President of AACM, Ms. Wong Soi Man, Director of Maritime Administration, of Macau SAR, Mr. Kou Ming, Deputy Director of Economic Department, Liaison Office of the Central People's Government in Macau SAR, Ms. Huang Xingqian, Director-General, Department of General Affairs, Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Macao SAR People’s Republic of China, Mr. Leong Sio Pui, Executive Director of CAM, Mr. Zheng Yan, Chairman, Board of Directors of Air Macau, Mr. Zhu Songyan, CEO of Air Macau together with over 20 local travel service representatives attending this ceremony.
7. The interior cabin of “Fortune” is as same as the new aircraft namely “Synergy” has arrived dated 7th February 2013, the layout of cabin with 24 seats in business class while 155 seats in economy class respectively.
8. The maiden voyage of “Fortune” aircraft will be operated in the flight no. NX126 from Macau to Hangzhou on 29th March 2013.
Issued by Air Macau on 29th March 2013
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Joy Gong, GM – PRADM, Air Macau at (853) 6662 6776.